- Software SPI interface to radio with hard coded register configurations
- Communication with sensors
- Breaking various sensor readings into several bytes ready for radio communication
- Power off sensors when not in use
- Power off radio when not in use
- Monitor battery voltage and decide whether to turn off boost circuit (run on batteries directly when sleeping until battery voltage drops below brownout threshold, then keep boost circuit on)
And here's a list of things I hope the software will include:
- uC sleep mode to save battery
- User configurable radio settings (without software reflash)
- User select of which sensors to read
- User select of how often to transmit data
The design files are hosted on GitHub and are licenced under CERN OHL v.1.2.
The software is hosted on GitHub under the BSD 3 clause license.